Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (27f) boyfriend (25m) wants to be friends for now bc his dad is dying

I’ve (27f) been with my boyfriend John (25m) for 4 months. Neither one of us were looking for anything at the time but we had such a connection and things just happened naturally.

His dad has prostate cancer and I’ve been there for him by his side. When I tell you things were amazing. It was like a fairytale. I’ve never had such a connection with anyone in my entire life and I know he felt the same way. 100% I know we weren’t together long but I just have this feeling he is the “one” we spent everyday together and when we weren’t together we were on the phone. I’ve never felt like this about anyone before.

His dad was moved to hospice 2 weeks ago and he messaged me that he thinks we should be “just be friends for right now” it’s all too much for him” I sent him 3 messages that I understood and I’m here for him. He hasn’t responded at all. It’s been 2 weeks.

Now I understand he is going through the most difficult thing he’s ever had to go through. I understand if he wants space and I’ll give him all the space he needs. I can’t imagine losing a parent. I know this is all about him and his family right now. I really feel like I’m in love with this guy. It’s been 2 weeks and nothing. He’s posting on social media all day so why can’t he just send a simple response to my messages? I’m just so lost.

Do I wait for him? I know he felt the same way I did. I just don’t know if this is normal for grieving? I’m not even sure if his dad has passed away since I haven’t heard from him.I just feel like I’m in such a rock and hard place right now and don’t know what to do.

TL;DR Boyfriend broke up with me because his dad is dying



Submitted March 21, 2021 at 04:49PM by skyyyzeck https://ift.tt/2PgSi7Y
My (27f) boyfriend (25m) wants to be friends for now bc his dad is dying My (27f) boyfriend (25m) wants to be friends for now bc his dad is dying Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.