Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband keeps kicking me off the bed!

So my husband doesnt sleep with me too often because he works nights shifts a lot but when.he does he'll roll over and slap me of shove/kick me off our (king size) bed. He so always takes the blanket, and doesn't hear his alarm, but I learned to bring my own blankets and I have to crawl over him to shut the alarm off on his off days. But I. Also 5"0 98lbs and he's 6"2 200 lbs and it makes life so hard but I deal But the kicking me off the bed is getting out of hand because I'm pregnant. He didn't do it with the last pregnancy but to be fair we were in a rough patch and I slept on the couch most nights so maybe I didn't notice it... Is there any way to stop this??

TL;DR How to get hard sleeping husband to stop kicking me off the bed in his sleep?



Submitted March 24, 2021 at 09:33PM by Illustrious_Egg_12 https://ift.tt/31jei4P
Husband keeps kicking me off the bed! Husband keeps kicking me off the bed! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.