Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

We broke up, he (42M) left my (30F) house and I was so relieved ...but then he came back?!

Reddit, this is happening live.

You can read my previous post about all of the reasons why we had to break up, but the highlight reel is that I love community and it’s the most important thing to me, also family and music and he is just not into those things, we can’t communicate and I’ve been wanting out for about a year, honestly.

I finally dropped the bomb yesterday. Today, he came home from work and said he’d be staying at his mom’s. And Reddit. ...I was so at peace. I felt so so so relieved and I was so ready to start my new chapter.

But he came back. And he wants to stay.

All of that good feeling is gone. I just feel awful and guilty. I’m so upset, Reddit.

What do I do? Have you experienced this? A person that is not willing to accept the end? How do you deal? God I’m so upset, my grandma had a heart attack and a friend has been missing for a month and I just need this to be over so I can move forward and process all of this hurt. I’ve also never really been able to break up with someone. How do I deal with this?

tl;dr We broke up, he went to say at his mom’s house, I was just so relieved and at peace, but then he just came back, walked into the house, and won’t leave. I’m so full of anxiety I feel like I can’t breathe. I also feel guilty that he has to go. What do I do?

Edit It is my house, he is not on the title.



Submitted January 31, 2020 at 06:34PM by HmWhatDoYouThink https://ift.tt/2tjW31Z
We broke up, he (42M) left my (30F) house and I was so relieved ...but then he came back?! We broke up, he (42M) left my (30F) house and I was so relieved ...but then he came back?! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.