Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Found My Dad on a Sugar Daddy Website

So I(22F) found my dad(53M) on a sugar daddy website. Firstly, why was I on a sugar daddy website? My boyfriend(23M) and I were bored and messing around online. Also, we're poor, so maybe a miracle would happen. Also, I have some pretty refined 'parent up to some bullshit' senses. Long story short, my semi-estranged biological mother went on a drug bender and ended up in jail, and I only found out because I got bored one day and looked her up on online jail rosters. So the feeling I had signing up to the website was sort of like that.

And sure enough. Like, less than 2 minutes into this endeavor. There he is.

And what else?

He's online.

So, I panic and delete my account really quick. But then curiosity gets the best of me and I remake it and read the profile, confirm that it's current and that he's really online. Yeah.

Now I'm wondering what to do about my stepmom(42F). My dad is remarried. They have been for about 10 years. Something similar happened some years back with my stepmom catching my dad talking to younger women on snapchat. They didn't get divorced then, and I tried to stay out of it, but they fought a lot and very loudly so I got details that way.

Some extra details: I'm moving out of my parents(dad and stepmom's) apartment in two months. My dad has a long history of verbally abusing my stepmom and me, a lot of yelling and telling us we're worthless for very minor things(dropping silverware, washing a dish too loudly). I do think I should tell my stepmom, but recently he's been particularly aggressive lately, yelling and starting a fight every night over things like his closet not being organized enough. I'm always worried something is going to be the last straw and he'll get violent. We have pets, two cats(6M and 9F). My dad is attached to them and doesn't want me to take them with me when I move out.

Should I wait until I've moved out completely to tell my stepmom? Do I tell her now? I talked to my future roommates(2 good friends of mine) and they're okay with me moving in early and taking the cats if I can. I feel guilty not telling my stepmom now, but I'm afraid it'll blow up into something big. Is it my place to say anything at all? Should I take the cats against my dad's will if things get bad? How do I navigate this situation safely?

TL;DR- I found my dad on a sugar daddy website looking for young women, and don't know if I should tell my step mom. I'm moving out in a few months; my dad doesn't want me to take the family cats with me. I'm worried my dad will get angry and possibly violent if I tell my step mom what I found him doing online. Do I tell her, do I wait until I move out, and do I take the cats against my dad's will if things get violent? He has a history of verbal abuse but not physical.



Submitted January 31, 2020 at 11:18PM by hijinks420 https://ift.tt/2OidYNw
Found My Dad on a Sugar Daddy Website Found My Dad on a Sugar Daddy Website Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.