Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (M22) tell my girlfriend (F22) I'm not attracted to her anymore

Hey guys,

Probably gonna get a bit of hate for this but here goes. I'll just start by saying that I'm not into fat girls at all, just my preference.

I met my girlfriend online and we hit it off, when i first met her she was definitely chubby and not the type I'd normally go for but we got on great and the chemistry was even better in person so I thought Id see where it led.

Fast forward and I love this girl, no doubt, I see a future with her and she makes me happier than anyone else has before and I want to stay with her. But she's put on a decent amount more weight to where I don't find her attractive anymore. I've been feeling really bad because this is the girl I love and if I can't see past it, does that make me really shallow?

Anyway, so I'd like some advise on how to approach this or even if I should? I don't want to hurt her feelings or put the relationship in jeopardy but realistically i know that if I do anything that will happen, equally it's not fair for either of us for me to not be attracted to her and carry on as if all is OK.

TLDR - my girlfriend put on weight since we met and I'm not attracted to her anymore and am unsure how to proceed



Submitted October 31, 2019 at 12:14PM by anonymous197477 https://ift.tt/2BZ8Ase
How do I (M22) tell my girlfriend (F22) I'm not attracted to her anymore How do I (M22) tell my girlfriend (F22) I'm not attracted to her anymore Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.