Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (35f) just found out my husband (37m) if spending an inappropriate amount of time with a female co-worker that he used to have an emotional affair with.

TL:DR together 14 years with a 13 year old kid. Found out about their emotional affair in April. A friend told me he's been going to her house for lunch since September and claims to work late but really goes to her house. Checked his timeline on Google and it matched up.

The story:

Mid 2015 I found out a very old injury had caught up with me. I injured my spine when was 11 and stopped working out regularly. 3 herniated discs, a pinched nerve in my neck, spinal stenosis, advanced arthritis, etc. I was in pain but didn't want drugs.

At the time I was still a house maker. My husband has asked me to stay at home till our daughter was 12. So I decided to do physical therapy. At the time I was aware I had a mental health issue but was not aware how bad it was about to get as I entered my 30s.

I found out I'm on the scale for schizophrenia. Not multiple personalities, but still tough to watch someone you love fo through.

It took 2 years for me to work through 10 medication trails (before they knew about the schizophrenia) and physical therapy. By dec 2018 I was getting better. By Feb 2019 I was making progress until my friend killed himself. That hurt but kinda woke me up and I decided I needed therapy. In March I got in therapy.

My husband felt very distant and I expressed we needed to spend more time together. He spent all of his time on his phone so I asked one night to see his phone, which he handed over. 30 min later he wanted it back but by then I saw the flirting between him and his co-worker.

He was pissed. He told me he didn't know if he loved me anymore them moved out near the end of April. When he moved back in may 8th he had retained a divorce attorney. He claimed he didn't want to use the guy, he wanted to go to therapy, so we did.

Kept telling me he was having trouble falling back in love. It eventually wore on me. I didn't to anything to him and here I was being asked to earn his love.

Around early November broke down and told him I didn't know if I could do this, I didn't know if I loved him anymore.

Suddenly everything changed, he was trying and he was there for me. He told me he loves me and didn't want to lose me. I just couldn't feel it.

Then on the 26th someone texted me and said ask your husband about going to his girlfriends house for lunch.

I didn't want to believe it so I deleted it. But it ate at me. So I checked his Google timeline history and there it was. Him going to her house for around an hour a day at lunch. Or when he said he was working late, or on the weekend.

I told him about the text and he denied it. He said he has enemies at work..

But now he comes home every day for lunch and he's home early after work .

Idk what to do

I've had the itch but never followed through. I couldn't hurt him like that.

He's locked me out of his phone since April. He's logged into his PC.

Help me.



Submitted November 29, 2019 at 07:19PM by withoutthebitter https://ift.tt/2L5hNEc
I (35f) just found out my husband (37m) if spending an inappropriate amount of time with a female co-worker that he used to have an emotional affair with. I (35f) just found out my husband (37m) if spending an inappropriate amount of time with a female co-worker that he used to have an emotional affair with. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.