Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[24M] I don't know what to do about my situation with my ?girlfriend? [23F]

This isnt a throwaway or anything, this is my real account, im stuck and I dont know what to do.

I have this girl in my life that can't give me what I need. She's not sexual enough, not affectionate, whatever it may be. I just don't think were compatible. She hates warm temperatures and I love the sunlight. She doesn't want kids and I want 4 of them. We were together for 5 years but the final 2 years were awful. Neither of us were happy. I wanted more and she couldn't give it to me. We hadn't had sex for the final 6 months of our relationship. She suffers from anxiety, I have dealt with anxiety issues before but not currently. Shes been with me through thick and thin. The final two months of our relationship I cried myself to sleep every night. It just wasnt working out. We broke up.

But here's the problem. She's had so many people abandon and ditch her in her life. She doesn't even talk to her dad. Her friends her whole life always stabbed her in the back. I don't want to do that to her. I genuinely care about her, I just don't see things working out. We tried breaking up, and within a couple weeks she texted me telling me she couldn't take it. During those weeks I was doing fine. I was seeing my friends, having fun, working out, doing everything I needed to. She doesn't have friends to turn to while I have a ton of friends.

So 3-4 weeks into the breakup she asks me to talk to her and I do. It's like I really do genuinely care about her and want her to be OK but were not romantically compatible. I offered to be her friend, even best friends, but she said she couldn't handle seeing me with someone else. But at the same time she doesn't even want to be affectionate with me, so why does she care if someone else is? Its basically what were doing already. I don't want to break someones heart that has been beaten down so much her whole life. I hate this so much... can anyone offer some advice please on what I should do or what I should say... I know people will say "other people are not your responsibility" but she means enough to me where I can't just accept that.

TL;DR.... I don't think my ?girlfriend? and I are compatible in the long run but shes had such a rough life that I can't just leave her, she doesnt want to be friends though... I care about her a lot. What is the right move I can't do this...



Submitted November 27, 2019 at 12:53AM by Asap_roc https://ift.tt/2DmT0Ya
[24M] I don't know what to do about my situation with my ?girlfriend? [23F] [24M] I don't know what to do about my situation with my ?girlfriend? [23F] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.