Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Unhappy being happy about gaining a new half sibling from Dad and his wife who broke up my family unit?

TLDR - Dad remarried his mistress after cheating on my mum with her then divorcing and leaving us. He is Dad to her children and now they are pregnant. Why am I (16 years old) not enough?

His family have enough of me as I am irritable, annoying and a nuisance. He had planned and succeeded in get his wife pregnant. He barely had a good relationship with me so why would he want another kid yet?

Why do I have to represent his failed marriage and a life he would rather forget? Why should be make all his mistakes on me so he can raise his new perfect kid better?

I don't want to see, hear or even acknowledge the baby when it is here... If I represent such negative things to him then that baby represents my life being ripped apart.

3 years of feeling like second best... I feel like an orphan.



Submitted November 29, 2019 at 06:03PM by Dennis_Peter_Thomas https://ift.tt/37Nht77
Unhappy being happy about gaining a new half sibling from Dad and his wife who broke up my family unit? Unhappy being happy about gaining a new half sibling from Dad and his wife who broke up my family unit? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.