Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I(M27) tell my girlfriend(F30) that my ex(F25), who suddenly disappeared 5 months ago, came back looking for me at my work place today?

So I dated my ex for about 6 months. We were happy and in love and everything was going great. She was an international student from Spain and was finishing university here in Canada.

We had our first fight after 6 months together. The fight was about her being insecure that I just wanted to use her for sex. Which was definitely not my intention, and I made that perfectly clear to her. Honestly, I dont even know where she got that idea since we didn't even have that much sex to begin with.

Anyways, she eventually said it would be better if we weren't together anymore because she didnt wanna get hurt by me. And didn't even give me a chance to talk to her. She blocked me on every social media and pretty much went off the grid, and I never heard from her again.

I was quite sad for a while. But 4 months later I met my current girlfriend, who is just perfect!

I am madly in love with my currently girlfriend, we've been together for only a month. But we are already planning to get married next year and start a family (yes, maybe a bit too fast, but We just know we belong together). She is definitely the one, never felt this way about anyone before.

Anyways, today my ex showed up at my work and wanted to talk to me. She said she feels terrible about how things ended and that she was really immature about it all. And now she wants to be friends.

I told her we could be friends but that I have a gf now, and friendship is all I can offer.

I am 100% sure of my decision to be loyal to my current gf. And I want to tell her what happened, just so she is aware. The problem is that she might feel bad about this whole thing, even though it means nothing to me. So I dont know if I should worry her for no reason or just be completely open to her about what happened today. Any ideas on what would be the right thing to do?

TL;DR: I dont know if I should worry my new gf about my ex showing up at my work looking for me. Since its not a big deal to me because I know I would never want anything with my ex.



Submitted November 27, 2019 at 06:26PM by PaleFly https://ift.tt/2QVbcA9
Should I(M27) tell my girlfriend(F30) that my ex(F25), who suddenly disappeared 5 months ago, came back looking for me at my work place today? Should I(M27) tell my girlfriend(F30) that my ex(F25), who suddenly disappeared 5 months ago, came back looking for me at my work place today? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.