Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I tell the guy M[26] that I F[24] just started dating that his nose exhalations smell?

So I’ve been dating this AMAZING guy for about two months now. We are so compatible in just about every way and I seriously see a future with him - there is just ONE problem: when he exhales from his nose, it smells TERRIBLE. At first I thought it was bad breath, so I started carrying mints and would casually offer him one when I took one (when his breath was bad). That didn’t fix the problem and I was stymied until we were laying in bed last night and I realized that the smell is coming from his NOSE.

I did some research today and it turns out the odor can be symptomatic of many things including nasal infection and even diabetes. He sniffles and is congested often so I’m inclined to believe it’s a nasal infection or something along those lines.

The issue is, I have no clue how to bring it up tactfully. I don’t want him to get hurt and I certainly don’t want to end it, but he needs to start cleaning out his nasal passages or apparently this will just continue to get worse.

What can I do here?

TL;DR - Guy I’m dating has smelly nose breath. I think he may need to clean out his nasal passages but don’t know how to bring it up without offending him.



Submitted November 01, 2019 at 12:59PM by smellynosesmellynose https://ift.tt/2JGVJPz
How do I tell the guy M[26] that I F[24] just started dating that his nose exhalations smell? How do I tell the guy M[26] that I F[24] just started dating that his nose exhalations smell? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.