Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (27F) boyfriend (29M) doesn't want to delete his tinder account because "if we break up and he goes out in the dating world again it's good to keep his matches".

I've been with this guy for six months and things have been going great. I really don't see any reason for us to stop dating and we make each other super happy. It's really a very drama-free relationship and we communicate about everything. But today we somehow got into the discussion about whether to delete our Tinder accounts. I still have mine, and I don't think it's such an important thing to delete it as long as one isn't active.

Anyway, he said he doesn't want to delete his because "in case I get out in the dating world again it's good to still have my matches". I trust him 100% and don't think he's looking around for girls, it's really not the issue. It made me sad that he's so prepared for our possible breakup in the future that he keeps his account for the sake of being able to go back to old matches. He hasn't had a long term relationship before and I'm always worried that he isn't committing considering that.

He assured me he is committed to us but was annoyed that I made a big thing out of it. Am I being controlling and unreasonable for feeling hurt by this? I don't even ask him to delete his account, I'm just hurt that he sees it as a stash of potential dates he wants to keep there in case we break up.

Tl; dr: my boyfriend said he wants to keep his tinder account in case we break up so he can go back to his old matches. Am I being unreasonable for feeling worried and hurt?



Submitted November 28, 2019 at 12:32PM by Magdar https://ift.tt/35HT68U
My (27F) boyfriend (29M) doesn't want to delete his tinder account because "if we break up and he goes out in the dating world again it's good to keep his matches". My (27F) boyfriend (29M) doesn't want to delete his tinder account because "if we break up and he goes out in the dating world again it's good to keep his matches". Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.