Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (21F) stole my brother's (18M) dog and I have to see him tomorrow for Thanksgiving for the first time since.

Exactly a year ago my brother had to move back to our home state to live with my dad because he was causing a lot of trouble for my mom (throwing parties, getting kicked out of school, trouble with police, stealing, lying, etc etc). Anyway, he brought his amazing little dog, Khalessi, down with him. I work for my dad's company and so I would go to the house every morning. Eventually I realized that he wasn't taking care of her. Her food and water bowls were always empty. He was only feeding her McDonald's and Taco Bell. I've had to talk to him about how unhealthy it was and how he needed to take better care of her. He didn't listen to a word I said and didn't change anything.

I started coming to work earlier than usual so that way I could walk her EVERY day. I would bring her actual real dog food. Then I started doing way more for her. I wanted to go and take her to the groomers because she had matted knots in her LONG hair (that's supposed to be short). But she was so outdated in her shots. So I was taking her for the weekends to do little things for her. I took her to get fully vaccinated, check ups, groomed, and dog play dates. Once I got her shaved I noticed you could actually see her bones. It broke my freaking heart. I was paying for all this with my own money and he wouldn't pay me back even if I begged. But I fell really really really in love with Khalessi. She is 100% my life now. She's my screen saver, I take her with me everywhere I go, I spend so much money on expensive dog food and cute outfits.

About three months ago I came to work and once I went to walk her, I almost threw up. There was throw up on the floor(probably his but I'm not sure), poop, pee, empty bowls, etc etc. She didn't even have a real bed. (She slept on a dirty pillow in the corner). I started crying and after I took Khalessi home that night I didn't take her back. She's been living with me with other small dogs in the house. She 100% has a better life here. No doubt about it. But my dad is a little upset with me because "that's his dog". My brother really loved her too but he was negligent. And my brother has a lot of mental issues and she helped him "cope". At first I felt really bad because he relied on her for comfort and love but I can't give her back.

Tomorrow will be my first time seeing him in months. And here's my biggest problem. My brother is extremely aggressive and abusive to me. He loves his dog but he hates me with a passion. I am honestly scared of him. Even though he's my little brother, he's a bully to me. It's not always like this but when it's bad, it's very bad. Several months back he gave me a busted lip and a bloody nose for whatever reason. He never used to be like this until he was about 15 and got diagnosed with Narcolepsy. His medication turned him into an absolute monster. He went from my best friend to me being afraid of him within a year.

I am so nervous that I'm honestly considering not going to Thanksgiving. I want to go so bad because I haven't seen my family in a long time. Especially my great grandma. And I know he's mad at me because he keeps messaging me and telling my parents. And I know he would do something at Thanksgiving. He once punched a kid in the middle of his classroom, what makes me think he won't do something in front of family. And I've tried talking to my parents about him (for years now) but they are in denial. They can only see him as the angel he used to be. Idk if I should skip Thanksgiving this year. I'm kinda hoping to hear anyone else's input. Please and thank you.

TLDR: I stole my brother's dog because he didn't take care of her. He hardly fed her or put her outside. She was severely outdated with her shots and she had long matted knots in her hair. I had enough and just took her, after taking care of her here and there. Only problem is that my brother is mean and aggressive. I'm scared to go to Thanksgiving. I want to go to see my family but he's a massive issue. My parents want me to give her back.



Submitted November 27, 2019 at 03:34PM by Destinyxena https://ift.tt/2XV1xew
I (21F) stole my brother's (18M) dog and I have to see him tomorrow for Thanksgiving for the first time since. I (21F) stole my brother's (18M) dog and I have to see him tomorrow for Thanksgiving for the first time since. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.