Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [23F] BF [25M] did something that makes me freeze up during sex

Together for 2 years. We’ve recently visited his family and decided to stay there overnight. He wanted sex, I said no because we have no privacy there, he wanted to do at least something kinky, I said no again because his parents weren’t even asleep.

Then he took off his underwear in front of me, made a puppy face and asked me if I could give him a handjob and then he will come in his hand. I kinda froze but went with it. He came on my PJ’s instead, it was even on my underwear. I was very upset but he giggled.

Ever since then I freeze up during sex, so I told him it was not ok what he did but he just told me I was annoyed because I was hungry and close to my period.

TL;DR: I explained to my BF that begging for sexual activities when I said no multiple times was not ok but he didn’t take me seriously. I don’t know what else to do - any advice?



Submitted November 27, 2019 at 05:21PM by iamsadandconfusedtrw https://ift.tt/2OR1zjp
My [23F] BF [25M] did something that makes me freeze up during sex My [23F] BF [25M] did something that makes me freeze up during sex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.