Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Update ..... I (32F) made the right decision by breaking up with my (36 M) ex in March...... he proposed to his new girlfriend of 8 months

Update ..... I (32F) made the right decision by breaking up with my (36 M) ex in March...... he proposed to his new girlfriend of 8 months

I (32 F) feel like my (36m) boyfriend is leading me on about marriage. We have been dating for two years.

He is pleading with me now saying he wants a commitment but is failing to see that he agrees on a time line and retracts a few months later. Now he wants to get an apartment together and take baby steps. I told him that I am not okay with moving in together before marriage because I have been burned before and I rather live together under legal protections and marriage is important to me. He said he understood and agreed to somewhere around our two year mark in March or around that time. Now he is acting like he never heard or this. I feel like he is “bait and switch” ing me. At this point I feel like I’m nagging him and have been quite clear about what I wanted. There has been no games or innuendos. I’ve told him point and blank my plans and my timeline and he agreed. Now I want out of this relationship because I feel it’s going to be a lifetime of nagging and that’s not the type of love I feel I deserve.

TL:Dr Being lead on about marriage

UPDATE: we have broken up and exchanged our things and thanks for all of your support even if some of it hurt. I’ll learn from it. You guys are amazing!

UPDATE: he proposed to his new girlfriend of 8 months

He just sent a crying voice message saying he hopes one day we can be on the same path. That really gutted me.original post



Submitted November 28, 2019 at 08:35PM by mrswannabe https://ift.tt/35OldDv
Update ..... I (32F) made the right decision by breaking up with my (36 M) ex in March...... he proposed to his new girlfriend of 8 months Update ..... I (32F) made the right decision by breaking up with my (36 M) ex in March...... he proposed to his new girlfriend of 8 months Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.