Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [27F] don't have any friends and just don't see a point in life at this point?

So I'm a normal person with normal interests and pretty good social skills. But I just don't have any friends and don't have any good connections in my life. I am one of those people who really needs social relationships for my sanity, and I am okay being alone, but I just get incredibly lonely spending Friday nights alone when I want to be out with friends having fun.

The thing is I am quiet because of my social anxiety, I am also pretty attractive, and I come across as a bit fake to people because I'm a bit defensive due to my past. People don't seem comfortable joking around with me and I usually get seen as too nice. Guys just try to sleep with me while actively falling in love with other girls.

BUT I have met a ton of people and so the solution isn't to go to more meetups or whatever, even people at my hobbies react in the same way to me. So the issue is me (EVERYONE reacts the same way to me).

Tl;DR: I'm not sure what I can do to fix my situation, but I just feel like the biggest loser and am so lonely. All I want in life is good friends! What's the secret/what can i do to fix my situation?



Submitted November 28, 2019 at 10:47AM by Sharp_Intern https://ift.tt/2R6DNmh
I [27F] don't have any friends and just don't see a point in life at this point? I [27F] don't have any friends and just don't see a point in life at this point? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.