Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (23M) am done with my sister (25F) constantly looking down and belittling me, so I snapped at her and "ruined" thanksgiving according to her.

So thanksgiving was 1 day ago, and after dinner I laid into my sister. We never got along but she has ALWAYS looked down upon me and always has to make snide remarks about my lifestyle. I don't get it, I have never tried to purposefully hurt her since we hit our adult ages and I always tried to be kind and thoughtful but she never wanted any of that. During family gatherings she always has to bring up how I'm a stoner loser who would rather party than be here. I usually keep my mouth shut cause I don't want to fight with her, all I wanted was for us to respect and love each other but I guess she has different ideas of our relationship.

This thanksgiving she started again after we ate and I just had enough. I said something along the lines of "you know.......ive always tried to be kind and thoughtful of you and always wanted us to be close and love each other.......but now, I just don't fucking care. Since we both moved out you have been NOTHING but a straight up asshole to me and always look down upon me. I am fucking done with it, I will see you on the holidays to please mom and dad but thats it. Stay. out. of. my. life." After I said that I left, it felt incredible to finally stand up to her and her constant snide remarks and looking down of me. I got a call from her calling me a dick and how I ruined thanksgiving. I answered cause I thought she was gonna apologize but when I realized it wasn't I just flat out hung up and she and my mom have been calling me non-stop today. I called my mom and apologized but I haven't spoke to my sister since she called me an asshole for snapping.

I am just done with my sister, she has constantly looked down upon me and belittled me for years and I just want it to be over. I am really thinking of flat out cutting her out, but idk if its a good idea. Also how do I tell my parents (hell even my sister) if I decide to go down that path?

TL;DR:I blew up at my sister yesterday and thinking of cutting her out of my life but idk if its a good idea.



Submitted November 29, 2019 at 08:41PM by Weed_apartment https://ift.tt/2L89urA
I (23M) am done with my sister (25F) constantly looking down and belittling me, so I snapped at her and "ruined" thanksgiving according to her. I (23M) am done with my sister (25F) constantly looking down and belittling me, so I snapped at her and "ruined" thanksgiving according to her. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.