Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (f21) just found out I had sex with my classmate (m24) last weekend

I had taken a vyvanse earlier in the day to study and think that’s why I ended up blacking out last weekend. I was out with one of my girl friends and some of her friends at the bars. Her friends brought this one guy I’ve talked to a couple of times in class. We were talking throughout the night from what I remember, but it wasn’t flirtatious at all. At one point my friend had to go back home because her boyfriend wasn’t feeling well so I stayed out with her friends (they are girls) who I had just met.

I remember the night up until last call when I blacked out. I woke up the next morning in my bed in one of my oversized tee shirts. I figured I’d just put it on when I got home. I texted my friend asking what had happened since I didn’t have her friends numbers and she said I was fine but just got way too drunk by the end of the night. She told me that her friends and I went back to their apartment and I was throwing up a lot in the bathroom and that the guy from my class ended up driving me home because I was very drunk. He had only had a couple of drinks the entire night and was pretty much sober at this point.

She told me that he insisted to her and her friends that he only took me home and not to sleep with me. Probably because everyone saw I was very intoxicated. I didn’t think anything of it until today when I got his number to see if I could stop by to grab something I left at the apartment. When we were texting just now he asked if I remembered the night and I told him at what point I had blacked out and he said “oh we kind of had sex. I didn’t know if you remembered”.

I cried when I read that. I don’t know what you’d call it, but it just feels wrong to me. I understand I shouldn’t have made myself vulnerable like that and put myself in that situation but I felt fine all night and the blackout hit me out of no where. I know he had to have been almost completely sober. He’s still texting me about the night right now and I don’t know what to do.

tl;dr I took a vyvanse and blacked out and just found out I was super drunk and my classmate who was practically sober had sex with me when he drove me to my apartment

Edit: Something I forgot to add is that I was so drunk that I went home wearing some guys shoes. We both had Air Force ones but the pair I wore home were way too big. Point being I was clearly very drunk still.

Update: He said we had sex for 5 or so minutes and then I said I needed to stop (according to him) to throw up and he did (stop). Then his roommates were texting him to come home about something so he tucked me in and left. He said he wanted to stay to see if I wanted to have sex in the morning. In his last text he asked me if I was okay with the fact that we had sex.



Submitted November 27, 2019 at 04:26PM by foolishcrabs https://ift.tt/2Orvrnl
I (f21) just found out I had sex with my classmate (m24) last weekend I (f21) just found out I had sex with my classmate (m24) last weekend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.