Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I [24F] stop obssessing over my boyfriend's (25M) ex-girlfriend?

Seriously. I'm only here because I'm desperate. My boyfriend and his girlfriend had a 6+ year relationship and broke up because she was unfaithful. Him and I started dating a few months after they broke up and we've been together for nearly 2 years. Our relationship is great and I've never had a great connection with someone before.

He hasn't talked to his ex since they broke up. In fact, I probably know more about her current life than he does... because I guess I'm kind of obsessed with her. I've kept up with her on social media throughout my relationship and I don't understand WHY I do this... I want to stop but I'm finding it so hard to.

I basically need someone to tell me why I should stop or even offer reasons to explain this behaviour.

I know I have it BAD because I created a fake account today to hopefully be able to see her now-private Instagram. FUCK.

tl;dr created a fake account to be able to creep my boyfriend's ex. Want to stop obsessing over her but can't. Need help.



Submitted November 28, 2019 at 06:28PM by halfmilkok https://ift.tt/37HqJJI
How do I [24F] stop obssessing over my boyfriend's (25M) ex-girlfriend? How do I [24F] stop obssessing over my boyfriend's (25M) ex-girlfriend? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.