Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Rejected for HSV2--two months later.

Hey all, I'm (28/F) with HSV2, diagnosed @ 21.

I started dating a guy (29/M), and I disclosed my status well before having sex, but we've been having a sexual and romantic relationship for nearly three months now. Things have been going great! I made sure to have a lengthy conversation with him about herpes and the risks associated. Tonight, I'm having an outbreak, so when he asked to meet up with me, I casually let him know that we shouldn't have sex, and he responded "It's okay, we're using condoms." I sweetly reminded him that condoms don't eliminate all risk, and he went into panic mode. It caught me by surprise. Said that I'd exposed him this whole time, that he needs space, and is all but accusing me of intentionally exposing him. The problem with this is that I definitely have taken the time to explain this to him before, and I even got tested and made sure to insist on condoms each time. I guess I'm just feeling really hurt about this. I've never been rejected this way before, and I don't know what to do.

tl;dr Guy I'm dating apparently was unaware that condoms don't prevent HSV2 even though we've previously discussed it and is now having a full blown panic attack about previous sexual encounters with me.



Submitted November 29, 2019 at 05:08PM by thatsunfortunate1010 https://ift.tt/2L6LhSo
Rejected for HSV2--two months later. Rejected for HSV2--two months later. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.