Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He really wants to talk while running !

Edit: I have told him that I need music to run, he knows.

My [38F] boyfriend [M32] and I like to go running together. We usually go in the evening after the sun is down. We run about 4 miles every other day, in very safe areas and we don’t separate.

He likes to talk while he runs but he is an athlete and I’m a semi-novice runner, so I don’t talk much and it’s mostly him monologging about various subjects.

I actually prefer to listen to music as it helps me pace. He gets upset when he sees my headphones in my ears, and he claims it’s because it’s dangerous to run at night with music because you can’t hear if someone is coming up behind you.

However I think he’s mad because he wants me To be a captive audience while he talks nonstop. For him, running is social hour.

Anyway, yesterday he saw me sneak my headphones into my ears and he whisked by and yanked them out. It didn’t hurt but was really rude and I don’t know what to think.

TL;DR : boyfriend yanked out my headphones while we ran



Submitted November 28, 2019 at 12:01PM by spinkitten1 https://ift.tt/37MbE9H
He really wants to talk while running ! He really wants to talk while running ! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.