Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23F) girlfriend (21F) still looks at her ex's (20ish F) nudes

Me and my girlfriend have been together for about 9 months now and I thought our relationship was absolutely perfect, we're both crazy about each other and we haven't had any real issues up till now.

A week ago my laptop broke so my girlfriend has been letting me use hers, well yesterday I saved a photo and went to find it and I saw she had a few albums. One of them was named 😍, so I opened it embarrassingly thinking it was photos of me, maybe this was snooping but at the time I really didn't think she would mind me looking at her photos.

Welp I was wrong it was all pictures of her ex gf some naked some not I didn't look too hard since I almost immediately closed it, at first I thought it's fine everyone has a past and maybe she forgot they were there.

Then I saw the actual album with pictures of me (again some naked some not) and it was called... just my name, hurts but whatever I opened it and was browsing when I noticed you could see the date last opened, a lot of them had been opened recently which is nice but I couldn't help myself so I went back to the album with the photos of her ex. In the past 3 months different ones had been opened 5 times. I checked the dates and one was opened as recently as 2 weeks ago, on a night where me and her were together. The others were generally opened when I was travelling for work, which imo is more understandable, and one of them was opened on a night where I was asleep in bed next to her, this one really gets to me. I will also admit that in the brief glimpses I saw her body is better than mine and this is crushing my self esteem.

Additional information: her ex has been a point of contention in the past. We argued once about me liking a photo of my ex boyfriend where he was shirtless. The dates and time opened on some of them match times where I can confirm she was using them for masturbation purposes

I really don't know what to do now, do I confront her, keep it to myself, break up. I really love this girl so I don't want to break up but I'm unsure and feel betrayed any advice would be very helpful

tl;dr: Girlfriend looks at her ex girlfriends nudes on a seemingly regular basis



Submitted November 27, 2019 at 06:37PM by vlnrnvlnionte https://ift.tt/2QZipyZ
My (23F) girlfriend (21F) still looks at her ex's (20ish F) nudes My (23F) girlfriend (21F) still looks at her ex's (20ish F) nudes Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.