Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [F 32] boyfriend's [M 24] YouTube channel is ruining our relationship.

Obligatory sorry for formatting because of mobile.

So I'd like to keep this as vague as possible for obvious reasons.

A few months ago i moved in with my boyfriend. He is loving, sensitive and honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. Until recently I considered that dating this man was the best decision of my life. However a year or so ago my boyfriend started a prank/vlogging channel on YouTube. At first the videos were harmless. Common "hiding and scaring" videos or just the occasional vlog around town.

However, now the pranking aspect has gone a little overboard. The pranks have went from mostly harmless to giving me toothpaste filled Oreos or drawing on my face while I sleep. I've told him many times how these pranks make me feel but he insists I'm just "being a baby" I decided I had enough the other day when he filmed a prank at Walmart where he pulled my underpants up in public while recording.

Ever since we have been arguing. I told him he has to stop doing his pranks or to simply leave me out of it. I'm tired of enabling his pranks all directed towards me. He's also considering quitting his real job to "focus on YouTube". I keep telling him not to. We depend on both of our paychecks to survive but he is insisting he will make it "big" on YouTube.

I'm worried.. scared for him and our livelyhood. He did NOT used to be like this.. Am i overreacting about all this?

TL;DR my boyfriend runs a prank YouTube channel and they are getting out of control and i dont know what to do.



Submitted November 26, 2019 at 03:18PM by GalaxyPanda1 https://ift.tt/2Olu49M
My [F 32] boyfriend's [M 24] YouTube channel is ruining our relationship. My [F 32] boyfriend's [M 24] YouTube channel is ruining our relationship. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.