Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband (30M) wants fertility treatments. I (30F) want adoption

So my husband and I have been together 10 years and were trying to have kids for 3 years. Unfortunately, we found that we are infertile. For the past 1 year, we have been thinking about other options.

The difficulty is, he wants to try IVF or IUI, whereas I would rather adopt. I have never been comfortable with fertility treatments for myself and feel that our difficulty means we should devote our time to an adopted child in need. I have been thinking about international adoption as I would like to raise a child of my ethnicity. I know this is a difficult process and my husband is wary, thinking that we should do IVF like many of our peers.

What is the best way to come to an agreement about this? What should we do if we don't come to an agreement?

Tl;Dr husband wants ivf, I want adoption



Submitted May 31, 2019 at 02:48PM by Kidshow22 http://bit.ly/2HMuimW
My husband (30M) wants fertility treatments. I (30F) want adoption My husband (30M) wants fertility treatments. I (30F) want adoption Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.