Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My[21F] dad[54M] bought my boyfriend[20M] an ATV!

I’ve been with this guy for almost three years now, we started dating my freshman year of college and he was a senior in high school. I was showing him a tour of the school, we talked for a while, he asked me for my number and things sorta happened. These last years have been wonderful, he is such a great guy. Not only is he attractive but he’s such a wonderful boyfriend. He treats me right, makes me feel special everyday even when we’re fighting. We just have such a great connection, we can talk about anything, we have a very open relationship and I can just be myself around him without needing to hide anything.

I know he feels the same way too and I do believe this will last and become something more. Another reason why I’m so attracted to him, is his connection with my family. He hangs out with my parents and my younger brother. My parents love him and he’s like a cool older brother to my brother. My family has happily welcomed him into the family and everything is just great.

However, I think my dad likes him too much. They hang out a lot, talk about fires because they’re both firefighters and they’ve been working on a car my dad has in the garage. I’m glad they have such a close bond and I feel as if everything is just right, even though their closeness feels a bit weird. However, his birthday is today, and my dad spent almost $8,000 and bought him an ATV. It was a huge surprise to everyone, my mom and my boyfriend are both surprised. My boyfriend has been saying how he wanted one for the longest of time and my dad went out and got him one for his birthday. My boyfriend was excited but felt uncomfortable because it was so expensive.

My mom is mad that he didn’t discuss it with her before hand and it’s just weird all around. I’m glad he got a gift he enjoyed and all but spending $8K on my boyfriend is just weird. My parents are well off and can afford but it’s still uncomfortable. Maybe if we were married or at least lived together but at the moment it feels weird and my boyfriend is weirded out by it too even though he’s excited.

TL;DR; my boyfriend and my family has a close connection which I’m happy about. However, he always wanted an ATV and my dad bought him one for his birthday today without telling anyone and it’s weird, my boyfriend is happy but is somewhat uncomfortable and my mom is furious he didn’t tell her. And I just feel weird about it.



Submitted June 26, 2019 at 03:34PM by noideasagain https://ift.tt/2X7VLnr
My[21F] dad[54M] bought my boyfriend[20M] an ATV! My[21F] dad[54M] bought my boyfriend[20M] an ATV! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.