Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (24M) and my wife (23F) are both virgins but I wish we could change that

Our 3 year anniversary is approaching next month, and I feel really sad that we’ve never had sex. When we started dating in high school, we would make out infrequently and it made me excited to eventually have sex. Unfortunately that opportunity never came. I used to try to make little flirty comments, and compliment her on her looks, but she would always get mad at me about that so I stopped. When we were getting close to getting married I would sometimes start to touch her, kind of nudging towards more sexual touching. Never going further than her boundaries, but kinda lightly testing them, and it would always end in her yelling at me, and her not talking to me for a few hours. I mean, I guess it’s fair of her to not want to have sex, but I wish she would talk to me about it so I could understand. I’ve tried asking questions, kind of dodging around the bush, not being too direct so as to come off as judging, but they always end in fights, and I find I don’t end up learning any more about why she feels that way or anything. I’m still attracted to her, and sometimes when I see her dressed up looking really gorgeous I get really sick feeling, and have to go masturbate in secret when she leaves. Doing so usually makes me feel worse about myself and I feel disloyal for doing it. I guess I don’t really know what to do. Any advice? Thank you in advance

tl;dr Despite being married 3 years we’ve never had sexual intercourse and I don’t know how to talk to her about it, as I’m kind of scared of her



Submitted June 26, 2019 at 11:49PM by IMeanYeahOkay https://ift.tt/2KFxqnc
Me (24M) and my wife (23F) are both virgins but I wish we could change that Me (24M) and my wife (23F) are both virgins but I wish we could change that Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.