Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [18F] didn’t technically cheat but I kind of feel like I did. Do I have to tell him?[20M]

So a few months ago, I met this guy (L) through a friend and we started texting a lot after that. We clearly hit it off and I really like him. We started hanging out casually but we’ve never had a conversation about being exclusive, although I expressed that I wanted to take things slowly. Before we got serious, I had to leave for a month long music program, and while I was there I met another guy (M) and I slept with him. The thing is, before this I was a virgin and told L so. (He was really cool about it and said we could wait until I was ready) After I got back home, L and I starting continued talking, and last night we officially became a couple. Do I have to tell L that I’m not a virgin before we have sex? L and I were talking the whole time I was away and I feel weird about it but I also think it would hurt his feelings in an unnecessary way.

tl;dr I was talking to a guy and told him I was a virgin, but then I had sex with someone else. Do I have to say anything now that we’re in an exclusive relationship?

Edit: Ok, y’all are right I should tell him, but I don’t really know how. He has some pretty big jealousy issues (doesn’t like that I have male friends, reads my texts over my shoulder and asks about anyone with a guy’s name) so I’m afraid he’ll get really mad. What’s the best way to tell him?



Submitted June 27, 2019 at 08:45AM by Hesitatinglawngnomes https://ift.tt/2Lp99Br
I [18F] didn’t technically cheat but I kind of feel like I did. Do I have to tell him?[20M] I [18F] didn’t technically cheat but I kind of feel like I did. Do I have to tell him?[20M] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.