Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I am worried about a new guy I’m dating because my ex said I smelled terribly

I’m interested in having sex with a guy I’m dating, but I am super paranoid about my smell now. My ex said I smelled terrible, I got tested for BV (didn’t have or yeast) and am very clean. My gynecologist said he was an asshole and I should dump him, because I had no odor. My ex was most likely being an extreme asshole, but now I just don’t want to have sex with anyone because of fear. My diet has changed completely, it’s very clean and I’m completely plant based. I lost some weight too and feel I look good/feel great otherwise. I like only want to have sex if I can wash for like 30 minutes before (not practical). My question is how do I get over this anxiety?

Tdlr; my ex said I smelled terribly and I’m worried about sex with a guy I really like and don’t want to be intimate



Submitted June 26, 2019 at 07:44PM by kittenlikeunicorn https://ift.tt/2ZSZ4ky
I am worried about a new guy I’m dating because my ex said I smelled terribly I am worried about a new guy I’m dating because my ex said I smelled terribly Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.