Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (F23) found out bf (M26) of 7 years has been cheating

TL; DR Found out bf of 7 years has been cheating. Trying to move on but he refuses to talk about it and I cant stop thinking about it.

I was two months pregnant when I found out my bf of 7 years had a secret kik account. I made a fake account and messaged him, wanting to make sure it was really was him.

30 min of simple chatting before he sent a nude picture, which I never asked for. He is doing this while at work.

Once he sent me the picture I stopped messaging him on the fake account.

When he got home from work I asked him about kik and why he had an account on there. He became angry and said he did not. I told him I know he does and to please just tell the truth and he continued to tell me he didnt have a kik. I told him I was the one messaging him earlier that day and he didnt have much to say after that. He told me he was just under a lot of stress and I was the only one hes talked to on there and he had already felt guilty and deleted the app earlier after sending the picture.

None of this I believe. One reason being that after he sent the picture and I didnt reply he messaged the account again asking if I liked the picture. Another reason being that I've had my suspicions of him having accounts on other sites before, such as tinder.

Fast forward to now. Our son is now 2 months old and I cannot stop thinking about him cheating everyday. I even looked up ways to deal with it and one of the suggestions was to talk to him about it and ask him for the truth about everything he did.

I think knowing the truth would help me start to move past this since I wont be wondering all day.

Because of this I asked him one day if he could sign into his kik account and I could look at it. He refused. Told me he had forgotten the login information and told me he wasnt going to talk about it anymore.

I doubt he forgot his login information because I went back to our messages and realized it tells you how long a person has been on kik. His account was made almost 4 years ago, in 2015.

He refuses to talk about it but I can't stop thinking about how long he's been cheating, if anything has ever happened in person, etc.

I even noticed I am starting to treat him differently. Sometimes meanly because something would remind me of it. I'll catch myself and stop but I dont want to feel like this anymore.

Any suggestions would be helpful. Just leaving isn't so easy. We've known each other for 9 years and have been together for 7 years and have a 2 month old son.



Submitted June 26, 2019 at 09:27AM by 123tempaccount https://ift.tt/31QgO1H
Me (F23) found out bf (M26) of 7 years has been cheating Me (F23) found out bf (M26) of 7 years has been cheating Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.