Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

GF of 13 years ended things after IVF failure. We're also due to be married next August

TL;DR I didn't communicate my feelings and now I've drove the love of my life away.

We've,very been together since we were 16/17 years old. Grew up together, matured together and built a life together. We've been trying for a baby for about 5 years, and early this year our cycle of IVF unfortunately failed. Whilst this hit us both hard it seriously affected myself. I questioned everything, life, my job, our big family home, what is the point in it all if we're never going to have children. I then proceeded to neglect her, push her away and fail her in a time of need. I was in a depressed dark place. I'm ashamed I wasn't there for her.

Now she's leaving me, the home and our two dogs, it breaks my heart the thought of her leaving. I love her so much. This is all because at such a key time I failed to talk about my feelings.

I feel so depressed and lonely right now, I feel physically sick all the time. I know I only have myself to blame. How long does it take to heal? Because right now I don't really want to live



Submitted June 29, 2019 at 05:45PM by kyleb6788 https://ift.tt/31Ywtfv
GF of 13 years ended things after IVF failure. We're also due to be married next August GF of 13 years ended things after IVF failure. We're also due to be married next August Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.