Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My father(42) cheated on my mother (39) with my (20) boyfriend (24). How do I go about telling her?

Hello reddit. As the title states, I’m in a pretty fucked up position.

TL;DR: My dad cheated on my mom with my boyfriend and I’m not sure what to do or how to tell her.

If you’d like a little backstory continue reading.

Basically, my father came on to my boyfriend and my boyfriend said that he denied him at first, and then a couple days later they had sex after they’d been drinking. My boyfriend said that he felt that he had to because we live their and he intimidated

He said my father came on to him multiple times, only when my father had been drinking. Eventually they had sex and my boyfriend said that he “couldn’t even finish” because it felt wrong (HELLO?!??!?). He said he felt like he had to because we live with them and he said my dad intimidated him without threatening him. My dad is a very intimidating person, but I don’t believe my bf is innocent in this. My dad definitely played on my boyfriends daddy issues but he took the bait. (EDIT: Well here’s the story (and I should’ve explained this further), when he first told me he said that my dad came on to him and when he saw that my bf was uncomfortable he walked away.

He explained that my dad planted an idea into his head and he couldn’t stop thinking about it.

Then the next night my bf needed my dad to fix something so he texted him, and then that’s when my bf came onto HIM when my dad was drunk and my bf was sober (mostly, he had a couple drinks but wasn’t drunk).

And according to my bf that’s the last time it happened that actually lead to sex..

He kept telling me that he cheated on me and then changed his story to “i felt like i had to.” i broke up w him bc it was an emotional rollercoaster and i felt even more manipulated)

They apparently only had “real sex” one time, and the last time was a couple months ago.

Anyways, to me my boyfriends story has a lot of holes and I’ve since broken up with him and he’s texted me and called me everyday to tell me that I’m not the only one going through this and that he’s a victim too.

My father has texted my boyfriend since our breakup (he doesn’t know why we broke up) saying “If I can help in anyway let me know.”

I found this all out last Sunday and I’ve been steadily distancing myself financially and emotionally from my family. I’m basically living with my friends rn.

Anyways: How do you guys think I should handle this? How do I tell her? I can’t always be with her because I basically work 7 days a week with work and school. I feel so manipulated and lied to and it only makes me think about how my mom will feel the longer it takes me to tell her. She knows my dad is a pretty fucked up man (this is probably the worst things he’s done that I know of) and she completely depends on him financially, she hasn’t had a job since she was in her twenties.

Thank you guys in advance :-(



Submitted June 28, 2019 at 09:53AM by throwmefarawayx-x https://ift.tt/2XfH0UH
My father(42) cheated on my mother (39) with my (20) boyfriend (24). How do I go about telling her? My father(42) cheated on my mother (39) with my (20) boyfriend (24). How do I go about telling her? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.