Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My[13M] dad[57] is marrying a random woman from Kenya[around 30 I think], how can I convince him it's a bad idea?

tl;dr my dad is marrying some random woman from Kenya and I'm afraid he's moving wayy to fast

My dad has been talking to this woman to Kenya for about 5 months. He is in Spain right now so we don't talk that much. About a week ago he calls me to tell me he's going to Kenya to marry this woman, she can't come to us because of the laws here. I feel like he's moving WAY too fast and I don't know how I feel about her moving in. I am also afraid that the woman does not actually like him but is just using him to get out of Kenya. My mom and dad have only been divorced for a little more than a year. Is there any way I could convince him that this is a bad idea?



Submitted June 27, 2019 at 11:46AM by tathrowaway3010 https://ift.tt/2RONkNb
My[13M] dad[57] is marrying a random woman from Kenya[around 30 I think], how can I convince him it's a bad idea? My[13M] dad[57] is marrying a random woman from Kenya[around 30 I think], how can I convince him it's a bad idea? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.