Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [23f] hate the engagement ring that my fiance [24m] designed for me, but I feel bad telling him because he put so much effort into it

My title says it all but my grandma left me an engagement ring when she died and I gave it to my boyfriend to propose with. The ring needed to be updated so I showed him some examples of rings I liked, which were all solitaire with thin infinity bands. All the stones were in the original ring, so it just needed a new setting.

Instead, he designed a ring for me using the stones, and I just really don't like it at all. It's a plain band with a halo around the center stone, and it's way too thick for my small hands. It's just not my taste, but he's really proud of himself for designing the ring. I feel bad telling him I don't like it because he put a lot of thought into it, but I also want to love my engagement ring. How do I approach this conversation with him, and should I even, or should I just suck it up?

tl;dr my boyfriend designed my engagement ring and it's not at all what I asked for, but he put a lot of effort in and I feel bad for not liking it



Submitted June 28, 2019 at 07:27PM by engagement4783290 https://ift.tt/31ZWXgl
I [23f] hate the engagement ring that my fiance [24m] designed for me, but I feel bad telling him because he put so much effort into it I [23f] hate the engagement ring that my fiance [24m] designed for me, but I feel bad telling him because he put so much effort into it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.