Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (32f) drunk bf (34m) entered my home inthe night after a argument, its been kinda bothering me since..

We been with eachother a while and he does have a key to my place. But he does NOT live there offically.

We had a bad argument one day, and he decided to go to his parents bbq get -together with out me the day after. There is usually drinks involved and they live kinda far from me. He called me that night buzzed wanting me to go over since he had been drinking but I was just needing some time alone,plus it was pretty late. He started to get angry ,I guess the booze was making him extra pissy and I told him goodnight "we can talk tomorrow" and went to bed. I wake up at 3am to see him standing over me in the dark touching my breast. I smell the alchohol on him too. Im just stunned. He then says he misses me,wants me and tries to have sex. But after some drunk ass foreplay he knocks out. I didnt know how to take this, I was thinking about him driving so drunk clear across town.

Was he wrong to do this if he has keys to place? It feels wrong. Next morn, he still somewhat buzzed and explained he was bothered I wasnt answering my phone. But he doesnt remember driving.

Yeah its stupid of him.so so stupid to drive wasted and I told him. Also, i mentioned telling his parents to keep his damn keys next time too. The issue that still remains is I noticed I feel more alarmed when Im home alone at night now. I feel like Im gona wake and have someone standing in my room again. I keep thinking I hear the front door handle in the night. Not all the time but sometimes. Yeah, I told him it was weird af to do what he did but I dont think he quite understands.

Tldr: wokeup to wasted bf fondling my breast in the night after a argument. He has apt keys but I still feel uncomfortable about it.



Submitted June 27, 2019 at 10:10AM by DreaminBee100 https://ift.tt/2LkDxx0
My (32f) drunk bf (34m) entered my home inthe night after a argument, its been kinda bothering me since.. My (32f) drunk bf (34m) entered my home inthe night after a argument, its been kinda bothering me since.. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.