Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (29F) may be going on vacation with my dad (77M) overseas for a week this summer, and my boyfriend (33M) of 8 years, thinks it is weird

I have been with my boyfriend for 8 years now. We have lived together for the past 6 years. I moved to the other end of the country to live with him. We have since moved to a half way point between his family and my family. 9ish hours to either family. My dad wants to go across seas this summer for a week and wants to treat me to my ticket. He is getting older and I only see him a few times a year. So I was pretty excited when he mentioned he wanted to go on an adventure with me. He didnt mention anything about inviting my boyfriend and he probably didnt realize it may hurt my boyfriends feeling, being excluded from the plan. I understand him wanting to spend quality time with me as we are very close. And, since I live and work with my boyfriend, I dont think it's a huge deal if i take a vacation without, and just go with my dad. My boyfriend thinks it is weird to go on vacation with just your parent and that he is excluded. Am I in the wrong for not finding it necessary that he comes along ? Thanks in advance!

TL; DR: my dad wants to go on vacation with just me for a week, and my boyfriend thinks it's "weird" that he wasn't invited and thinks it is weird to vacation with just a parent.



Submitted June 26, 2019 at 03:12PM by happytrails29 https://ift.tt/2YfQMmn
I (29F) may be going on vacation with my dad (77M) overseas for a week this summer, and my boyfriend (33M) of 8 years, thinks it is weird I (29F) may be going on vacation with my dad (77M) overseas for a week this summer, and my boyfriend (33M) of 8 years, thinks it is weird Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.