Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [29F] BF [32M] made a matching dog instagram with his ex [30ishF]

My boyfriend and his ex are friends. They dated throughout highschool and most of college, lived together. They broke up and remained friends. She has a bf and he has me. I am ok with their friendship. I encourage it. We invite her to do things with us. I think she is cool.

She is obsessed with her dog. To the point she made an Instagram account for it. I know this isn't something my boyfriend would normally do but she talked him into making one as well. He did. They both have the same breed. They followed each other first. Comment cute on each others stuff. Ok that's whatever. I am an adult and hardly use insta myself. Just got into it recently actually.

Then why am I irrationally jealous that he made a matching Instagram with his ex? I haven't said anything to him. But I think him making this matching Instagram with her is a bit too much. A bit too couplish. He wouldn't do this with his male friends. I haven't said anything to him. I most likely won't.

I feel bad for being jealous. Am I being an irrational gf or is this too much?

TL;DR - Boyfriend made a matching dog Instagram with his ex (still friends which I am ok with/ encourage) But I feel like it is too much and now jealous.

UPDATE: For anyone who commented. I actually did talk about it with him. Since he could tell I was a bit off.

He told me it was just to compete against her. To see who could get more followers. He said he would delete it, which I told him not to. That I was just a bit uncomfortable.

But he nodded, told me he understood. That he didn't see it from that viewpoint and he should have, he should have discussed it with me. That he can understand why I was uncomfortable and that my comfort is his number one priority. He asked me to forgive him. I told him there really was nothing to forgive. I apologized for getting jealous and he completely understood and there was nothing to be sorry for.



Submitted June 26, 2019 at 09:55AM by MissStarFall https://ift.tt/2FBuzb3
My [29F] BF [32M] made a matching dog instagram with his ex [30ishF] My [29F] BF [32M] made a matching dog instagram with his ex [30ishF] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.