Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Put my gf (26/f) through college. Now she’s pretending I (29/m) don’t exist

My girlfriend and I have been together for four years.

My girlfriend just finishes her college degree last year and started her career not long afterward.

She has been very happy and doing great in her career.

But I recently learned that she has been going to company party and events that her clients invited her to. But she never brought me.

I also learned that she try to talk about me as little as possible.

Of course, I was deeply hurt by all this. So I confronted her about this.

She ended up admitting that she’s ashamed of my job! She said it is embarrassing and intimidating to be around all those people with money and prestige and telling them that I am a mechanic.

This upset me big time. About a year into our relationship, she was on verge of dropping out of college because she cannot handle the load from the college and work.

So I told her she can leave her job and I will support her while she finish up college.

So for three semesters, I pretty much put her through the college and now I’m getting this treatment!

It is so hurtful and upsetting to me. Yet she keep telling me she gotta keep a face for a bit before she can be more open about me!

I’m not sure what to do anymore and she’s not budging!

Tldr; put my girlfriend through college for three semesters. Now she acts like I’m below her because of my job!



Submitted June 28, 2019 at 02:02PM by FilthyMechanicTA https://ift.tt/2XgWyHS
Put my gf (26/f) through college. Now she’s pretending I (29/m) don’t exist Put my gf (26/f) through college. Now she’s pretending I (29/m) don’t exist Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.