Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

i (23F) want my boyfriend (24M) of almost 2 years to wash his sheets more, am i controlling?

i have sensitive skin and am acne prone. i find whenever i sleep over at my boyfriends house i sometimes break out more. i have brought up washing his sheets/pillow cases more often and he was upset about it but eventually it has started to be a tiny bit better and i offer to help with the laundry and making the bed. i also find that i breakout under my chin where i pull the blanket up while i’m sleeping. today i asked if i bought him a new blanket would he use it. he was really upset and told me that it’s his house and he can do what he wants. he ended up leaving my house because he was so upset about it. i’ve expressed why it matters to me as having acne really impacts my self esteem. am i wrong for bringing this up? because i feel like its totally valid but i’ve been made to feel like i’m being controlling about it

tl;dr: i get bad acne staying at my boyfriends but when i bring up washing sheets/blanket more he gets upset



Submitted June 26, 2019 at 06:32PM by user-name-69 https://ift.tt/31SFjLv
i (23F) want my boyfriend (24M) of almost 2 years to wash his sheets more, am i controlling? i (23F) want my boyfriend (24M) of almost 2 years to wash his sheets more, am i controlling? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.