Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (31F) saw my married friend (32M) on a date with another woman (?). I'm also friends with his wife (25F). Should I say something?

Hello!

Title says it all. Basically I was out with a group of friends from work and saw my married friend with another woman in a very intimate scenario.

He has cheated on his wife when they were dating, more than 5 years ago. They are newly married (less than 1 year), I was one of the bridesmaids. I'm also friends with his wife, even more friends with her. But I only met her because of my friend when they started to date.

Now I don't know if I should tell the wife. He saw me after a while (I couldn't not stare and he ended up noticing) he sent me a texto later asking me not to tell her that the wife doesn't have to know and that he loves his wife but can't be faithful because he loves to be with different women so as long as the wife doesn't know she won't suffer since she loves him so much and would probably end up forgiving.

I am really confused.

What should I do?

TL;DR : Should I tell my friends wife that I saw him cheating on her? They are married less than 1 year.



Submitted June 28, 2019 at 01:00PM by jornm88 https://ift.tt/2KLeTWQ
I (31F) saw my married friend (32M) on a date with another woman (?). I'm also friends with his wife (25F). Should I say something? I (31F) saw my married friend (32M) on a date with another woman (?). I'm also friends with his wife (25F). Should I say something? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.