Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I (18 F) ask my bf (21 M) to help me pay for my contraception ?

I want to have a progestin implant in my arm in order to live my first sexual experience with my boyfriend without having to fear a possible pregnancy. For his part he will use of course a condom.

The problem is that this implant is too expensive for my current means, and I do not know if it is normal or even advisable to ask his partner to participate financially in contraception. I think so, after all we are two, but I am still embarrassed to ask him to pay part of the cost of my implant. Can you advise me or tell me your experience to reassure me?

tl;dr : Is it normal to ask your partner to participate financially to the contraception ?



Submitted April 04, 2019 at 09:16AM by CrabUnderTheSun https://ift.tt/2UeAagA
Should I (18 F) ask my bf (21 M) to help me pay for my contraception ? Should I (18 F) ask my bf (21 M) to help me pay for my contraception ? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.