Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My wife [35F] believes in aliens and I’m [30M] worried it might get out of hand

I hope this doesn’t get too complicated and excuse the errors please; I’m on mobile.

My wife and I have been married almost 2 years. We met while living in Japan and it’s important for me to mention, she does not speak much of any English. This was initially a big complication, but over time, my Japanese improved greatly and she became less shy to try speaking English.

I’m not sure if it’s also important to mention, but before we were married, she cheated on me with another man. Her reasons were that she could not express herself honestly with me and felt closer with the other man in her passions because he is also native Japanese. I forgave her and we made a promise to be 100% honest and do our best to improve communication with each other. This worked out great and now the past infidelity doesn’t bother me at all; thankfully no therapy needed.

So, since then, we’ve moved to America with our new and improved communication skills and my wife has slowly, but surely been talking more and more. I’ve been learning so many new things about her and she is far from the shy women I met. I’ve been the happiest I’ve ever been with her....

That’s when the “aliens” started.

One day I asked her to send me some videos she’s been interested in lately, since I often have time to kill at work. She sends me a video with a montage of outer space clips/pics. I asked her if she’s interested in outer space (we used to joke about going to the moon someday) and she said she’s very interested... She then starts asking me if I know that the moon is actually a spaceship and aliens live inside underground... They apparently created humans and have all our brains linked to them... I didn’t want to be rude, so I humored the conversation.

This convo continued from work to home to work again and has been going on for 3 days now. It’s the most we’ve ever talked. She’s very serious and I’m genuinely worried about someone who genuinely believes this kinda stuff. I don’t believe in the unseen (ghosts, God, aliens) but I love my wife and can’t comprehend this kind of logic. Is this what she will teach our future kids? I just need some advice on what to do next...

TLDR: my wife seriously believes in alien conspiracy and has for years. i only recently discovered and now i’m worried how this clash of logic will affect us as a couple/family.



Submitted April 03, 2019 at 10:12AM by therabbitthole https://ift.tt/2YPFPZs
My wife [35F] believes in aliens and I’m [30M] worried it might get out of hand My wife [35F] believes in aliens and I’m [30M] worried it might get out of hand Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.