Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My brother has gone from my worst enemy to my best friend and I can’t be more thankful but I don’t know how to explain to him that I’m so thankful he’s my best friend

I’m not sure where to post this I don’t need advice but had to get off my chest how thankful I am for my brother.

I’m 14 Male and my brother is 12 male he’s technically my half brother but I’ve never thought of him as such. Anyway I have treated him terribly until recently and i regret it, I would bully him for my amusement, steal from him, and yet he’s always wanted to be my best friend. 3 weeks into my 8th grade school year (last year) I got expelled and sent to a military boarding school. I got out in January and came home to live with my dad and stepmom full time and decided to try and fix things with my brother. He forgave me almost instantly and I can’t explain how happy I am, we spend pretty much 24/7 with each other now. I want to thank him for being so quick to forgive me for how terribly I treated him and explain how much he means to me but I just don’t know how.

This is coming up now since we just finished a vacation together and while on it i overheard my dad ask him who his best friend was and he said I was and it made me tear up.

TL;DR my brother and I used to hate each other until he forgave me and I treated him better how do I explain to him that he’s my best friend?



Submitted April 04, 2019 at 09:45AM by _Hertz_ http://bit.ly/2uMEepf
My brother has gone from my worst enemy to my best friend and I can’t be more thankful but I don’t know how to explain to him that I’m so thankful he’s my best friend My brother has gone from my worst enemy to my best friend and I can’t be more thankful but I don’t know how to explain to him that I’m so thankful he’s my best friend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.