Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (31F) boyfriend (31M) of 7 months is actively pursuing a close friendship with a girl (20F) and I'm struggling to understand it.

I've met her. She's nice, fun, cute.. but she's 11 years younger than us and it just feels inappropriate for them to be texting daily and getting to know one another.

I trust my guy and have no reason to believe there's foul play. She has made a few comments about preferring older men. They are both flirtatious people but that in and of itself isn't a problem. Something about th dynamic just isn't sitting well with me.

I've brought up my feelings and my guy got defensive and says it's about trust, and that I've got nothing to worry about. I'm his dream girl. (he's truly amazing and I'm beyond lucky) But I CANT get this friendship out of my head. It feels like a risk. I've seen these situations turn into emotional and physical affairs even when they start out as platonic friendships.

How do I proceed?

TL;DR - My man is developing a super close friendship with a girl 11 years younger and it makes me uncomfortable, even though I trust him. Do I just try to let it go?



Submitted April 02, 2019 at 03:08PM by Life-is-but-a-Dream https://ift.tt/2FRsDKC
My (31F) boyfriend (31M) of 7 months is actively pursuing a close friendship with a girl (20F) and I'm struggling to understand it. My (31F) boyfriend (31M) of 7 months is actively pursuing a close friendship with a girl (20F) and I'm struggling to understand it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.