Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (29f) Ex bf (33m) mom passed away, should I go to the funeral?

Ex boyfriend and I dated for 8 years. He broke up with me and his mental health went off the charts after we broke up. Not due to us breaking up, but I feel alot of guilt about it. His mom was battling cancer. She died. There's alot more to this than i can even write about. Long story short, ex bf and his family invited me to the funeral. I was gonna go. But his friend texted me and told me it would be weird because "she wasn't really apart of my life". I told him we talked alot. The friend told me "she lived in a different city so how much was she apart of your life? It's weird if you go." I asked him if he knew what a cellphone was. His mom and I talked alot on the phone. I don't see why I have to explain why I want to go to someone's funeral. What soes reddit think?

Tldr: ex bfs mom died, his friend says I shouldn't go to the funeral



Submitted April 05, 2019 at 02:34AM by semaj136 http://bit.ly/2I08aXG
My (29f) Ex bf (33m) mom passed away, should I go to the funeral? My (29f) Ex bf (33m) mom passed away, should I go to the funeral? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.