Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (30f) have pneumonia and my fiance (28m) is refusing to help.

We've been together for four years.

I'd like to start off by saying that this is embarrassing. It's embarrassing that I can't feed myself. The most I can do is stumble to the bathroom. I feel so useless. My kids are helping me with bare necessities, like water or crackers. But that's about as much as they can do, as they're little.

Yesterday I had to pick up my kids, drive to the doctor, and pick up my prescriptions. By the time I got back I was shaking and almost didn't make it up the stairs. I had asked my fiance to at least pick up my kids. He responded "I'm not picking up your fucking kids!"

I asked him to pick me something up from the store again, and I was met with the same response.

Maybe I'm being emotional. I don't know. I've never been this sick in my life. It's actually quite terrifying not being able to breathe. I just wish he would be a little more understanding, instead he just sighs, scoffs, and cusses at me. And on top of everything, I'm getting kind of scared that I'm going to waste away into nothing because I don't have the energy to get out of bed for more than a minute.

TLDR - Fiance is refusing to help me with even basic care when I'm sick with pneumonia. I don't know what to do. Or even if I have a right to be upset.



Submitted July 28, 2018 at 05:24PM by GlitterSchnitzel https://ift.tt/2LMiTGK
I (30f) have pneumonia and my fiance (28m) is refusing to help. I (30f) have pneumonia and my fiance (28m) is refusing to help. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.