Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Do The Write Thing

Humans are built with two hands, two eyes, and one mouth for a reason.

Introduction

Allow me to preface this by saying that this is not a sexual strategy, although, it can help. This is for those looking to better themselves with a small technique that takes virtually no time away from you. This is for those with a lot on their mind, those who want to speak out. This is for those that want to make progress. If you're here to make yourself a better person, sit down, and hear what I have to say. I wouldn't be endorsing this information if it were not information that has helped me genuinely evolve as a male.

Write It Down

I once heard a rumor that Meyer Lansky's wife genuinely thought he was an accountant. When questioned by police, she told them that Meyer was an accountant. Cleverly nicknamed "The Accountant" by mob figureheads, Meyer's wife would write in her diary about how Meyer had come home from work in his accounting office. Meyer learned that his wife was not there for emotional support. Meyer didn't come home and tell his wife about his business. Chances are, he would've died in jail.

Abraham Lincoln, a man of infinite reputation and highly regarded to by many as one of the greatest men to ever live, frequently wrote letters to those he was angry with, but never sent them. Lincoln could've, in an emotional flurry, sent these letters, or even confronted these people, but he knew that this would bring him nothing good.

Writing helps us get out what we're feeling. I know that here on The Red Pill subreddit, we are all stoic to the fucking bone; we're heartless, chilling, and downright fucking scary. Right? Maybe you're not. Maybe you succumb to those emotions every once in a while. It's OK. We all have hormones. You can act like you don't give a fuck all you want, but basic human biology might have something to say about that.

Nonetheless, putting your thoughts down on paper might be a good idea. Even if you're going to shred that paper. It doesn't matter. You got it out. A lot of the time, many people (myself included), write on this forum for the sake of ranting. That's fine. However, what will really take you to the next level is ranting to nobody. When you rant to others, and believe me, I do it all the time, you seek some form of validation and/or acceptance from your peers. I'm all for moral support, but this life is a cold one, and your peers might not be there when you need them.

Once you learn how to be alone with your thoughts and control them by expressing them to nobody, you will slowly master the art of selectively and manually picking out which thoughts you will pay mind to and which thoughts you won't. A man is what he thinks about all day. After writing about how much you love Jennifer from down the block, and how she's the best, and how her long hair compliments those hips, you'll realize that what you're spending your time thinking about is pointless. Do you think The Wright Brothers sat around all day and thought about how they could woo that one girl they liked because "she's different?" I'll go out on a hunch and say that they didn't.

Don't you hate that pesky co-worker? Don't you wish he'd shut the fuck up? Don't you want to take a step out of that big ol' frame and lose it on him? Woah, relax. Before you do that, think of the situation. We all know keeping our emotions bottled up is a recipe for disaster. Now, unless you want to spend copious amounts of money to tell all your problems to a male with a major in Sociology who thinks he has it all figured out, a man that will charge you copious amounts of money for the hour, writing might be a better alternative. See below for an example:

Bill,

This is TRPKiddo from accounting. I just wanted to tell you that you're the biggest fucking dork that I've ever seen. What's more is that I hope you choke on a big bag of dicks and you die in hell.

Respectfully,

Go fuck yourself.

Wasn't that easy? You got out all of your problems with good old William on paper. Crumple that bitch up. Shred it. (On a separate note, invest in a shredder. Will not be disappointed.) Next time you see William, it will be a lot easier to make him succumb to your frame. If you keep your emotions bottled up, you might be inclined to step into Bill's frame, depending on what kind of male he is.

Measure Progress

The first couple of months I spent in the gym were a waste. Sure, I ate well and lifted hard and made some decent gains, but I could've milked that time for a lot more. My problem was that I kept all my numbers in my head.

"Last week I squatted, uh... x amount of weight for y amount of reps?" Now, we all know that progressive overload is key in the gym. Progressive overload is consistently increasing the amount of either: weight, reps, and/or sets as you progress in the gym. You can apply this ideal to anything in life. I won't tell you what you need to apply this to, because you already know. You know yourself better than I ever will, so interpret that how you will.

Nonetheless, two months ago I started the Reddit PPL. I've been cutting and due to my constant tracking of my training, I've been losing weight, gaining strength/muscle, and I've been making the best gains of my life. Every day in the gym is FUN. I look forward to besting what I did yesterday. There's no bigger fucking dopamine rush than when you up that weight and you up those reps and you reveal a huge Colgate™ certified smile after finishing that set. That is the very fucking definition of bettering yourself.

Did you walk up to one female this week? Make it your goal to walk up to two. Write down what you did good, what you did bad, and what you need to improve on. Study your notes. I even write down my fucking dreams just so I could have them there.

I write down every single thing I eat. I weigh all my food out, and I track it on MyFitnessPal. This has helped me cut/bulk because I write down every single macro/micronutrient/calorie that I ingest. Oh, I'm not gaining any weight on x amount of calories? I should increase it by y. Oh, too many of x macronutrient makes me feel lethargic? I should replace it with y macronutrient. Think of this as another way of gauging progress. How do you expect to do things consistently when you wing it?

Wrapping It Up

Words are strong, written words are infinitely powerful. Use them to your advantage. Become the best version of yourself by constantly using words to your advantage. This whole fucking subreddit has changed my life, and the lives of many men out there, and this subreddit is based strictly off of words on a screen. This tactic has changed my life for the better.



Submitted July 28, 2018 at 08:05PM by TRPKiddo https://ift.tt/2mSKt74
Do The Write Thing Do The Write Thing Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.