Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf [23f] trying to talk about my trauma constantly

My gf [23f] and I [22f] has been dating for almost a year. We had a break up recently then we get back together again. During the break up I told her about the childhood trauma that affected me till this day and it somehow affected our relationship too.

After I told her the story, she has been asking me about the trauma everyday. She said she’s trying to help me heal them, and hope I will write my feeling down everyday and maybe share it with her.

Today she told me that she felt like I didn’t trust her enough, that I never try to lean on on her to ask for help. she said “you never came to me and say, you need me, you need my help, you are scared, you are confused, you are sad, you wanna rest, your trust isn’t till that level, your trust was only about u told me more stuff than u did to others like what did u eat in a day”

I felt very uncomfortable about her asking me and trying to ask my trauma constantly. It feels too heavy for me to have the conversation everyday. I am very willing to share about my new founding in myself but she seems like wanting some more. Does anyone has any advices on this situation?

Tl;dr

My gf has been trying to help about my trauma, but she ask about it everyday. It’s making me feel pressured. Does anyone has any advices on this situation?



Submitted November 03, 2022 at 07:46PM by ComprehensiveArm4164 https://ift.tt/F7T9Hw0
My gf [23f] trying to talk about my trauma constantly My gf [23f] trying to talk about my trauma constantly Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.