Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Guy at work might like me I happily have a boyfriend

So my sister (mid 20s F) and i(mid 20s NB present F at work) work at the same place. A few months back one of the new hires (19M) started having a crush on her and it became an open secret, he'd offer her snacks and stuff. My sister was not interested.

A few weeks back he started asking me if i have a boyfriend (i do and i talk about him nonstop lol) and the new hire gifted me a pair of work gloves with skeletons on under the pretences that we both like metal music. So my sister was telling me that this guy was asking about me and saying that his brother thought my sister and i are cute. At this point hes been working there a year but ill call him new hire

Now i get along with this new hire, but i view him 100% like a kindergartner, he shows me his work and im like "good job! U get a gold star!" Im in a slightly above position and i am against dating coworkers. Along with that i love my boyfriend (mid 20s M) and feel like theres no one in the world better for me than my beloved! So im super uncomfortable this new hire said this stuff and started giving me gifts. More so when i told my boyfriend about it my boyfriend thinks the N.H is trying to make a move on me and he wants me to stop talking to him. Which is why im here on reddit, i dont wanna ruin the friendly work environment if the day comes that i have to turn him down, but being his shift supervisor i cant just completely ignore him. I should add he's a condescending dweeb who is convinced im not his shift supervisor (hes only switched to my area in the past couple weeks and only takes orders from the department head but his personality is a whole can of worms) I know my boyfriend trust me, but he says he's worried the guy will cause me problems if i keep up friendly chats with him. How do i navigate this??

Tldr: New Hire started acting different with me, bf thinks hes hitting on me, im NH's supervisor and dont like him



Submitted June 04, 2022 at 01:55AM by Throwingawaylater0k https://ift.tt/J4t85ru
Guy at work might like me I happily have a boyfriend Guy at work might like me I happily have a boyfriend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.