Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My fiancé no longer wants to sign marriage certificate at our wedding ceremony.

My (26M) fiancé is distancing himself from me (25F) 3 weeks away from wedding.

I took a position 3 hours away from home (I am a travel nurse) about 7 months ago to help pay off debt and save for a house for my fiancé and I. I come home every week for about 4 days.

I’ve been stressed/excited planning our wedding. With wedding planning, long work hours, and going to graduate school I’ve been exhausted. I come home every weekend but lately I’ve been using that time to complete assignments and catch up on lost sleep.

I noticed that my fiancé had been distant lately and after confronting him about it he said he doesn’t feel like I’m a part of his life anymore and the time I spend away has been excruciatingly lonely for him. To the point where he is willing to do the wedding ceremony but wants to wait to sign the wedding certificate. I asked him if he would even be with me if it weren’t for the wedding and the response was silence. I looked through his phone and saw where he had looked up ex partners on fb. I asked if he cheated or messaged other girls which he said no and I do believe him.

This week I’ve made spending time with him a priority, but I feel weird. I’m hurti don’t want to follow through with the ceremony because it will just be a hoax in my mind and be a painful memory to look back on. But I can’t back out as we’re having it in California and we’re from Virginia. Everything is already paid for as well as activities for our guests staying with us after.

How can I fix this and how would you feel about this.

TL;DR: after taking a travel job my fiancé wants to back out of an official wedding 3 weeks before the ceremony, and says he feels distant.



Submitted April 30, 2022 at 10:59PM by anonyfiles https://ift.tt/q84XeCD
My fiancé no longer wants to sign marriage certificate at our wedding ceremony. My fiancé no longer wants to sign marriage certificate at our wedding ceremony. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.