Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

To those with FWBs, how do you enjoy it in and out of bed without getting too attached?

Throwaway because y’all know why.

I (mid 20s/F) just agreed on an FWB situation with a guy (late 20s) I matched on Tinder. This is my first casual thing.

He seems great: respectful, smart, cute, funny, and is down for anything. We agreed to be exclusive sex-wise, and one of his reasons (aside from avoiding STIs) is “feelings are better when you get attached to an exclusive fwb.”

I thought the point was to not get feelings/get attached? Or am I just a casual sex noob?

Maybe I’m just overthinking this, but I’d still love your thoughts on this.

Thanks so much!

TL;DR: New FWB mentioning possible emotional attachment has got me confused.



Submitted May 30, 2022 at 05:12PM by throw-me-away-tmrw https://ift.tt/x4LDpT7
To those with FWBs, how do you enjoy it in and out of bed without getting too attached? To those with FWBs, how do you enjoy it in and out of bed without getting too attached? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 31, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.