Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Think my fiancé (35m) may be cheating or about to, when do I talk to him?

My fiancé (35m) recently proposed to me (34f) and we've just bought our first home together but he's been hiding messages to a girl (35f) who I think he knows from Uni who wants to meet up with him when she's back in the UK. I shouldn't have done it but I looked through his phone and he's got the conversation muted and has been deleting the messages as it's only part of a thread. The few messages I saw don’t seem to be flirty from his side but she said she had her fingers and toes crossed her can make to meet her. He mentioned today he'll be going to London for a friends birthday which is when she is in the UK. He saw said friend a few weeks ago for the first time in 10 years so I’m a bit unsure if that’s true. I'm quite insecure and grew up in a home where my dad cheated multiple times on my mum so do find trusting people difficult. Should I talk to him now or wait until he gets back?

TL;DR think my fiancé (35m) may be about to cheat or is cheating with a 35 f



Submitted May 14, 2022 at 01:38AM by StruggleSquare1223 https://ift.tt/7q3goUy
Think my fiancé (35m) may be cheating or about to, when do I talk to him? Think my fiancé (35m) may be cheating or about to, when do I talk to him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.